Sat, Aug 06|
Sol Rejuvenation Workshop with Dena Gould
Time & Location
Aug 06, 9:00 AM – 6:30 PM
Indian Hills, 5381 Parmalee Gulch Rd, Indian Hills, CO 80454, USA
About the Event
Join Kim Moore & Dena Gould as they present a new workshop designed to rejuvenate your spirit, create community and celebrate the endless flow of love and light in the universe! The day starts at 9:00 am at the Indian Hills Community Center where we will spend the entire day connecting, healing, manifesting and celebrating the beauty of your spirit.
Benefits of this workshop include:
- Understanding the triggers that cause us to connect to our ego-self and pull us away from our authentic nature
- Learning how to effectively use EFT (tapping) to help interrupt thoughts and emotions that cause us stress
- Mastering how to effectively use the natural flow of the universe to manifest and create a heart centered life
- Working with cycles of the moon to understand the natural ebb and flow of energy in the universe
- Meditation and mindfulness practices
- Enjoying a warm, welcoming and fun community of people to share this experience
- Celebrating you as we break bread and enjoy dinner together at the end of the workshop
Dinner is included in the price. Please be sure to let us know if you have any dietary restrictions.
Lunch will not be included, so please bring your own lunch. There are refrigerators and microwave available to store and prepare your lunch.
Dress comfortably and bring your yoga mat and/or a blanket for meditation.
The cost of the workshop is $168, A credit card will be required to hold your spot. However, it will not be charged until the day of the class. You may bring a different form of payment to the class if desired. THERE IS A 24 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY.
Please click below to sign up and hold your spot. We can't wait to see you!
To get tickets please visit Dena Goulds Website: https://www.lightofmine.org/classes830a6912